Fine Art Printing Service
Our prints are made using archival pigment inks and highest quality papers to last for generations. Media Labs Fine Art Prints offer exceptional degree of consistency and richness that we are proud to claim in par with the best in industry and certainly the best in Sri Lanka.
During the printing process we always print at least one test print on the same media as the final print for us to determine colour, contrast and the density of the print.
Once we receive your properly adjusted file we do the necessary initial adjustments and make a test prints. Based on the test print we make the necessary density adjustments and make the final print.
Getting a Fine Art Print
Preparing the File
If you do not have the time or do not understand the instructions below, please leave this steps to us. We will do the needful and show you an A4 size proof (Separately billed) before making the final print.
- Please adjust your images on a hardware calibrated and a profiled monitor.
- Use Adobe RGB or sRGB colour spaces
- Your files need to be of high resolution, save them at 360 PPI (Minimum of 300 PPI)
- File size should be set to dimensions to be printed
Sending us the Files
Files can be sent to us in following ways
- Upload to our server via the link we provide
- Post or courier us your DVD, Portable or a Thumb Drive
- Drop off your DVD, Portable or Thumb Drive at one of these places
Proofing (Optional & separately billed)
If your monitor is uncalibrated or if you have trouble preparing the way we have specified, we can adjust your file and do an A4 size proofing print for you to examine and approve before we make the final print at the size you want (Fees apply)
Handing over your Prints
You can receive your prints in one of the following ways
- Via Post / Courier (Postage fees apply)
- Pick up from one of these locations
- Bank Transfer
- Cash on Delivery